InterLab 2013 is right around the corner. Have you registered yet? If not please get your registration in ASAP! We have an exciting program planned and don’t want you to miss a thing! Here are a couple of updates as we get closer to the event kickoff:
The agenda has been posted. Our program features many exciting talks, workshops, and events, including:
- HTML5 Monday All-Day Tutorial with Emily Lewis, Joe Lewis, and Janine Scott, followed by a free shuttle to Sandia Peak!
- Keynote addresses from guest speakers Chantal Forster, Emily Lewis, and Virginia DeBolt!
- Lightning Talks at the Tuesday reception!
- Night at the Atomic Museum – Wednesday night exclusive access to the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History with free catered dinner, free shuttle to and from the museum, and a no-host bar.
- Many outstanding talks from your peers around the national lab community!
Tuesday Night’s reception will feature an hour of “Lightning Talks” – fast paced and informal five-minute presentations from attendees on any subject you like. No restrictions on subject area: Talk about web programming, print design, social media management, your favorite piece of historical knowledge, financial advice, or play us a tune! This is an opportunity to get up and practice your public speaking and to kick off discussions with your peers. Presentations should be conversation sparks – a place to start a discussion that would continue through the evening as you descend from the stage and mingle with your peers. Sign up for your 5 minutes of fame today!
See you there!