- Expand your peer group by networking with leading and knowledgeable innovators, project leaders, developers and designers within the Federal scientific web design and development community.
- Understand how new trends such as social media and mobile are impacting web development in science and government.
- Develop a deeper understanding of existing mobile and web technologies and how those technologies affect web development across the Labs.
- Hear about what others in the National Lab web development community are working on. Share concerns, ideas, and solutions. Build on the ideas and work already occurring in web development at the National Labs by sharing project experiences and lessons learned.
- Learn and share cutting-edge web development, design, user experience, and communications trends from your top peers in the National Laboratory community and with experts in the field.
- Take the opportunity to do some public speaking by submitting an abstract and presenting on the topic of your choice!
- Attend the Monday Morning “Introduction to Sass” tutorial.