InterLab 2015 Call for Presentations is now open!
We are now accepting abstracts for presentations and panel discussions for InterLab 2015, to be held November 2-4 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to be considered for a presentation or panel—or use the form below. The deadline for submissions is October 19.
- Presenter Name(s)
- Title of Presentation
- Abstract/Summary (1 to 2 paragraphs)
- Is this a panel discussion? (yes/no)
- Requested time (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes.)
- Subject Area/Category (You may select more than one)
- Web Design and User Experience
- Web Development/Programming/Security
- Web Governance
- Communications, Collaboration, & Social Media
- Project Showcase
Submit your abstract to the InterLab Committee no later than October 23, 2013. Send in your ideas ASAP to ensure your spot!